How To Make a Sawhorse out of a PalletMuir shows you how to make a sawhorse using a recycled pallet.
6-1/2" (165mm) 18V Cordless Li-Ion Circular Saw Kit with 3,700 RPM and Carbide Tipped Blade
The DeWalt 6-1/2" (165mm) 18v cordless li-ion circular saw is extremely durable and efficient. This amazing tool features a 6-1/2" carbide tipped blade for 2x cutting capacity at 90° and 45°. Making these even more versatile is the 3,700 RPM for fast rip cuts and cross cuts.
- 3,700 RPM for fast rip cuts and cross cuts
- 6-1/2" carbide tipped blade for 2x cutting capacity at 90° and 45°
- High strength magnesium shoe and upper guard provides increased durability
- 0-50° bevel capacity provides additional capacity for a multitude of applications
- XRP™ Li-Ion extended run-time battery provides long run-time & battery life
- Voltage: 18V
- No Load Speed: 3,700 rpm
- Blade Diameter: 6-1/2"
- Bevel Capacity: 0-50 °
- Arbor Size: 5/8"
- Depth of Cut at 45°: 1- 5/8"
- Depth of Cut at 90°: 2- 1/4"
- Tool Weight: 7.8 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 15.0 lbs
DEWALT is firmly committed to being the best in the business, and this commitment to being number one extends to everything they do, from product design and engineering to manufacturing and service.
Additional Dewalt Links
Our SKU: Dewalt DCS390L
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Dewalt DCS390L Product Specifications
|Battery Type||Lithium Ion|
|Bevel Capacity||50 Degree|
|Depth of Cut at 45 Degree||1.625|
|Depth of Cut at 90 Degree||2-1/4"|
|Includes Carrying Case||Yes|
|Manufacturer Warranty||90 Day Money Back Guarantee|
|No Load RPM||3700|
|Number of Batteries||1|
|Worm Drive Saw||No|