20 Volt MAX Circular Saw With Overmolded Grips
DeWalt DCS391B Features:
- Powerful motor delivers power and speed to make the most demanding cuts with ease
- High strength and lightweight magnesium shoe provides jobsite durability for long-term cut accuracy
- Optimized rubber overmolded comfort grip delivers optimal balance and control
- 0°-50° bevel capacity allows for aggressive bevel cuts for a multitude of applications
- 6-1/2" carbide tipped blade for cutting 2x material at 90° and 45° and more cuts per charge
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
DeWalt DCS391B Specifications:
- RPMs: 3700
- Torque: 160 ft/lbs
- DCS391 6-1/2" Circular Saw
- 6-1/2" Carbide-tipped Blade
Additional Dewalt Links
This Dewalt item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Dewalt DCS391B
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the Dewalt DCS391B and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Dewalt products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
How To Make a Sawhorse out of a PalletMuir shows you how to make a sawhorse using a recycled pallet.