12V MAX* Infrared Thermometer Kit with Hot and Cold Indicator
The DeWalt 12v max* infrared thermometer is extremely durable and efficient. This amazing tool features a led hot (red) & cold (blue) indicator for visual and/or audio alarm for quickly locating trouble spots. Making these even more versatile is the non-contact temperature measurements (-20°f to 932°f) for ease of use over distance and accuracy.
- Non-contact temperature measurements (-20°F to 932°F) for ease of use over distance and accuracy
- LED hot (red) & cold (blue) indicator for visual and/or audio alarm for quickly locating trouble spots
- Data storage for recording max, min, and average temperatures
- Adjustable emissivity improves accuracy across a wide range of materials
- Voltage: 12V MAX*
- Temperature Range: -20º F to 932º F (-29º C to 500º C)
- Field of View; Distance: Spot: (D:S) 12:1
- Accuracy: +/-1.5% or +/- 1.5º C, whichever is greater, assumes ambient
- Laser Power: <1mw CLASS II LASER PRODUCT
- Shipping Weight: 4.8 lbs
DEWALT is firmly committed to being the best in the business, and this commitment to being number one extends to everything they do, from product design and engineering to manufacturing and service.
Additional DeWalt Links
Our SKU: DeWalt DCT414S1
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- DeWalt DCT414S1
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
DeWalt DCT414S1 Product Specifications
|Accuracy||± 1.5º C|
|Laser Type||1mw CLASS II|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year Free Service Contract, 3 Year Limited Warranty, 90 Day Money Back Guarantee|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.