12V MAX* Infrared Thermometer Kit with Hot and Cold Indicator
The DeWalt 12v max* infrared thermometer is extremely durable and efficient. This amazing tool features a led hot (red) & cold (blue) indicator for visual and/or audio alarm for quickly locating trouble spots. Making these even more versatile is the non-contact temperature measurements (-20°f to 932°f) for ease of use over distance and accuracy.
- Non-contact temperature measurements (-20°F to 932°F) for ease of use over distance and accuracy
- LED hot (red) & cold (blue) indicator for visual and/or audio alarm for quickly locating trouble spots
- Data storage for recording max, min, and average temperatures
- Adjustable emissivity improves accuracy across a wide range of materials
- Voltage: 12V MAX*
- Temperature Range: -20º F to 932º F (-29º C to 500º C)
- Field of View; Distance: Spot: (D:S) 12:1
- Accuracy: +/-1.5% or +/- 1.5º C, whichever is greater, assumes ambient
- Laser Power: <1mw CLASS II LASER PRODUCT
- Shipping Weight: 4.8 lbs
DEWALT is firmly committed to being the best in the business, and this commitment to being number one extends to everything they do, from product design and engineering to manufacturing and service.
Additional DeWalt Links
This DeWalt item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- DeWalt DCT414S1
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the DCT414S1 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of DeWalt products with over 400 warehouses across the country.