1/2" (13mm) 18V Cordless Impact Wrench with 300 Foot Pounds Torque and 2,600 Impacts per Minute (Tool Only)
The DeWalt 1/2" (13mm) 18v cordless impact wrench (tool only) is extremely durable and efficient. This amazing tool features 1,650 RPM/2,600 ipm for faster application speed. Making these even more versatile is the 300 ft-lbs of maximum torque to perform a wide range of heavy-duty fastening applications.
- 300 ft-lbs of maximum torque to perform a wide range of heavy-duty fastening applications
- 1,650 rpm/2,600 ipm for faster application speed
- Preferred rocker switch design for fast and easy fastening
- Comfort grip provides maximum comfort
- Durable magnesium gear case and all metal transmission for extended durability
- Heavy-duty impacting mechanism directs torque to fastener without kickback
- Voltage: 18V
- Drive Size: 1/2 in
- No Load Speed: 1,650 rpm
- Impacts/Min: 2,600 ipm
- Max Torque: 3,600 in-lbs
- Max Torque: 300 ft-lbs
- Tool Weight: 5.3 (tool only) lbs
- Tool Length: 10-3/4"
- Shipping Weight: 5.7 lbs
DEWALT is firmly committed to being the best in the business, and this commitment to being number one extends to everything they do, from product design and engineering to manufacturing and service.
Additional DeWalt Links
This DeWalt item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- DeWalt DW059B
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the DW059B and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of DeWalt products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Quick Tip - Catching Your Drill ShavingsThis tip will make clean up much easier.
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.