1/2" Stud and Joist Drill Kit with All Ball Bearing Construction and Mechanical Slip Clutch
The DeWalt 1/2" (13mm) stud & joist drill is extremely durable and efficient. This amazing tool features a mechanical-slip clutch in low gear to which provide control of reactionary torque. Making these even more versatile is the 100% ball-bearing construction which provides durability and longer tool life.
- 100% ball-bearing construction provides durability and longer tool life
- Mechanical-slip clutch in low gear to provide control of reactionary torque
- Adjustable front handle and 2-position side handle provide maximum leverage and control
- Mechanically controlled 2-speed to match rpm/torque to application requirement
- Triple gear reduction provides increased torque and reduces gear stress
- 21" overall length provides greater control and leverage
- Chuck Size: 1/2"
- No Load Speed: 300/1,200 rpm
- Amps: 11.5 Amps
- Max Watts Out: 850W
- Clutch: Yes
- Capacity in Wood (Spade Bit): 1-1/2"
- Gear Reduction: Triple
- Capacity in Wood (Self-Feed): 4-5/8"
- Capacity in Wood (Hole Saw): 6"
- Capacity in Wood (Auger Bit): 1-1/2"
- Capacity in Steel (Twist Bit): 1/2"
- Capacity in Steel (Hole Saw): 5"
- Tool Weight: 13.5 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 16.75 lbs
DEWALT is firmly committed to being the best in the business, and this commitment to being number one extends to everything they do, from product design and engineering to manufacturing and service.
Additional Dewalt Links
This Dewalt item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Dewalt DW124K
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the DW124K and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Dewalt products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Quick Tip - Catching Your Drill ShavingsThis tip will make clean up much easier.