5/16" General Purpose Pilot Point Drill Bit
The DeWalt 5/16" general purpose pilot point drill bit is an extremely durable and useful attachment. Use this to increase your drilling efficiency and decrease your work time. Superior build quality means you will be using this bit for years with minimal wear and tear. A must have for any professional or do-it-yourselfer.
- Pilot Point® Tip starts on contact for clean, accurate holes and reduces lock-up on breakthrough
- No-Spin Shank eliminates the frustration of bit spinning in the chuck
- Tapered web provides greater durability to reduce breaking
- Size markings are located above the shank to prevent wearing away
- Note: Sizes 1/16" to 11/64" are split point drill bits
- Std Jobber Length Fractional Sizes
- Quantity: 1
- Diameter: 5/16"
DEWALT is firmly committed to being the best in the business, and this commitment to being number one extends to everything they do, from product design and engineering to manufacturing and service.
Additional Dewalt Links
Our SKU: Dewalt DW1920
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Dewalt DW1920
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Dewalt DW1920 Product Specifications
|Application||Drilling / Driving|
|Manufacturer Warranty||30 Day Money Back Guarantee|