5/16" General Purpose Pilot Point Drill Bit
The DeWalt 5/16" general purpose pilot point drill bit is an extremely durable and useful attachment. Use this to increase your drilling efficiency and decrease your work time. Superior build quality means you will be using this bit for years with minimal wear and tear. A must have for any professional or do-it-yourselfer.
- Pilot Point® Tip starts on contact for clean, accurate holes and reduces lock-up on breakthrough
- No-Spin Shank eliminates the frustration of bit spinning in the chuck
- Tapered web provides greater durability to reduce breaking
- Size markings are located above the shank to prevent wearing away
- Note: Sizes 1/16" to 11/64" are split point drill bits
- Std Jobber Length Fractional Sizes
- Quantity: 1
- Diameter: 5/16"
DEWALT is firmly committed to being the best in the business, and this commitment to being number one extends to everything they do, from product design and engineering to manufacturing and service.
Additional Dewalt Links
This Dewalt item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Dewalt DW1920
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the DW1920 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Dewalt products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.