Quick Tip - Catching Your Drill ShavingsThis tip will make clean up much easier.
3/8" VSR Keyless Chuck Drill with Helical Cut Steel and Single Sleeve Keyless Chuck
The DeWalt 3/8" VSR keyless chuck drill is extremely durable and efficient. This amazing tool features a single-sleeve keyless chuck with spindle lock which provides greater bit retention and tool-free convenience. Making these even more versatile is the helical-cut steel, heat-treated steel gears for long life and durability.
- Helical-cut steel, heat-treated steel gears for long life and durability
- Single-sleeve keyless chuck with spindle lock provides greater bit retention and tool-free convenience
- Two-finger, rubber trigger for increased comfort
- Chuck Size: 3/8"
- Keyless Chuck: Yes
- Amps: 6.7 Amps
- No Load Speed: 0-1,200 rpm
- Max Watts Out: 520W
- Capacity in Wood (Spade Bit): 1-1/4"
- Capacity in Wood (Hole Saw): 2-1/8"
- Capacity in Steel (Twist Bit): 3/8"
- Capacity in Wood (Self-Feed): N/A
- Capacity in Wood (Auger Bit): N/A
- Capacity in Steel (Hole Saw): 1-1/4"
- Gear Reduction: Double
- Handle Style: Pistol Grip Design
- Anti-Slip Grip:
- Anti-Lock Control: No
- Spindle Lock: Yes
- Tool Weight: 3.3 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 4.1 lbs
DEWALT is firmly committed to being the best in the business, and this commitment to being number one extends to everything they do, from product design and engineering to manufacturing and service.
Additional Dewalt Links
Our SKU: Dewalt DW222
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Dewalt DW222
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Dewalt DW222 Product Specifications
|Application||Drills, Power Tools|
|Capacity In Steel (Twist Bit)||3/8"|
|Capacity In Wood (Hole Saw)||2-1/8"|
|Capacity In Wood (Spade Bit)||1-1/4"|
|Includes Carrying Case||No|
|Manufacturer Warranty||90 Day Money Back Guarantee|
|Max Watts Out||520|
|No Load RPM||1200|
|Right Angle Drill||No|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.