1/2" VSR Drill with Double Gear Reduction and Metal Gear Housing
The DeWalt 1/2" VSR drill with double gear reduction is extremely durable and efficient. This amazing tool features a metal gear housing for jobsite durability and increased reliability. Making these even more versatile is the helical-cut steel, heat-treated steel gears for long life and durability.
- Helical-cut steel, heat-treated steel gears for long life and durability
- Metal gear housing for jobsite durability and increased reliability
- Two-finger, rubber trigger for increased comfort
- 360° side handle for greater control and versatility
- 360° side handle
- Chuck key with holder
- Chuck Size: 1/2"
- Keyless Chuck: Keyed
- Amps: 7.8 Amps
- No Load Speed: 0-850 rpm
- Max Watts Out: 600W
- Capacity in Wood (Spade Bit): 1-1/2"
- Capacity in Wood (Hole Saw): 3-1/2"
- Capacity in Steel (Twist Bit): 1/2"
- Capacity in Wood (Self-Feed): 2-1/8"
- Capacity in Wood (Auger Bit): 1-1/8"
- Capacity in Steel (Hole Saw): 2"
- Gear Reduction: Double
- Handle Style: Pistol Grip Design
- Anti-Slip Grip: N/A
- Anti-Lock Control: No
- Spindle Lock: N/A
- Tool Weight: 4.2 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 5.6 lbs
DEWALT is firmly committed to being the best in the business, and this commitment to being number one extends to everything they do, from product design and engineering to manufacturing and service.
Additional Dewalt Links
Our SKU: Dewalt DW235G
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Dewalt DW235G
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Quick Tip - Catching Your Drill ShavingsThis tip will make clean up much easier.