Quick Tip - Catching Your Drill ShavingsThis tip will make clean up much easier.
1/2" VSR Drill with Triple Gear Reduction and Anti-Lock Control
The DeWalt 1/2" VSR drill with triple gear reduction and anti-lock control is extremely durable and efficient. This amazing tool features a helical-cut steel, heat-treated steel gears for long life and durability. Making these even more versatile is the anti-lock control (alc) which monitors current to motor and shuts the tool down in lock-up situations for improved tool control.
- Anti-Lock Control (ALC) monitors current to motor and shuts tool down in lock-up situations for improved tool control
- Helical-cut steel, heat-treated steel gears for long life and durability
- Metal gear housing for jobsite durability and increased reliability
- Rubber grip and two-finger trigger for increased comfort and greater control
- Triple gear reduction provides increased torque and reduces gear stress
- 360° side handle for greater control and versatility
- 360° side handle
- Chuck key with holder
- Chuck Size: 1/2"
- Keyless Chuck: Keyed
- Amps: 7.8 Amps
- No Load Speed: 0-600 rpm
- Max Watts Out: 600W
- Capacity in Wood (Spade Bit): 1-1/2"
- Capacity in Wood (Hole Saw): 4"
- Capacity in Steel (Twist Bit): 1/2"
- Capacity in Wood (Self-Feed): 2-9/16"
- Capacity in Wood (Auger Bit): 1-1/2"
- Capacity in Steel (Hole Saw): 2-3/4"
- Gear Reduction: Triple
- Handle Style: Pistol Grip Design
- Anti-Slip Grip: Yes
- Anti-Lock Control: Yes
- Spindle Lock: N/A
- Tool Weight: 4.5 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 5.8 lbs
DEWALT is firmly committed to being the best in the business, and this commitment to being number one extends to everything they do, from product design and engineering to manufacturing and service.
Additional Dewalt Links
Our SKU: Dewalt DW249
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Dewalt DW249
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Dewalt DW249 Product Specifications
|Application||Drills, Power Tools|
|Capacity In Steel (Hole Saw)||2-3/4"|
|Capacity In Steel (Twist Bit)||1/2"|
|Capacity In Wood (Auger Bit)||1-1/2"|
|Capacity In Wood (Spade Bit)||1-1/2"|
|Chuck Type||Keyless, Keyed|
|Includes Carrying Case||No|
|Manufacturer Warranty||90 Day Money Back Guarantee|
|Max Watts Out||600|
|No Load RPM||600|
|Right Angle Drill||No|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.