2,500 RPM VSR All-Purpose Scrugun with Helical Cut Steel and High Torque
The DeWalt 2,500 RPM VSR all-purpose scrugun is extremely durable and efficient. This amazing tool features high torque for deck building, drywall and heavy gauge steel stud framing. Making these even more versatile is the helical-cut steel, heat-treated steel gears for long life and durability.
- Helical-cut steel, heat-treated steel gears for long life and durability
- High torque for deck building, drywall and heavy gauge steel stud framing
- Depth-sensitive, "set and forget" nosepiece for consistent fastener depth
- Two-finger, rubber trigger for increased comfort
- Excellent ergonomics
- Amps: 6.2 Amps
- No Load Speed: 0-2,500 rpm
- Clutch: Standard
- Torque: 132 in-lbs
- Max Fastener Size: #12
- Tool Weight: 3.5 lbs
DEWALT is firmly committed to being the best in the business, and this commitment to being number one extends to everything they do, from product design and engineering to manufacturing and service.
Additional Dewalt Links
Our SKU: Dewalt DW257
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Dewalt DW257
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Quick Tip - Catching Your Drill ShavingsThis tip will make clean up much easier.
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.