2,500 RPM Lightweight VSR All-Purpose Scrugun Kit with Depth Sensitive Nose Piece
The DeWalt 2,500 RPM lightweight VSR all-purpose scrugun is extremely durable and efficient. This amazing tool features depth-sensitive, "set and forget" nosepiece for consistent fastener depth. Making these even more versatile is the high-power, multi-purpose for self-drilling fasteners in steel, deck/subfloor installation and drywall applications.
- High-power, multi-purpose kit for self-drilling fasteners in steel, deck/subfloor installation and drywall applications
- Depth-sensitive, "set and forget" nosepiece for consistent fastener depth
- Two-finger, rubber trigger for increased comfort
- Helical-cut steel, heat-treated steel gears for long life and durability
- Excellent ergonomics
- 3 locators
- 1/4", 5/16", & 3/8" nut setters
- (5) #2 Phillips bit tips
- Bit Tip Holder
- Kit Box
- Amps: 6.2 Amps
- No Load Speed: 0-2,500 rpm
- Clutch: Standard
- Torque: 132 in-lbs
- Max Fastener Size: #12
- Tool Weight: 3.2 lbs
DEWALT is firmly committed to being the best in the business, and this commitment to being number one extends to everything they do, from product design and engineering to manufacturing and service.
Additional Dewalt Links
This Dewalt item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Dewalt DW260K
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the DW260K and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Dewalt products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Quick Tip - Catching Your Drill ShavingsThis tip will make clean up much easier.