1,000 rpm VSR VERSA-CLUTCH Scrugun with Helical Cut Steel and High Powered Motor
The DeWalt 1,000 RPM VSR versa-clutch scrugun is extremely durable and efficient. This amazing tool features a high power motor for metal fastening applications. Making these even more versatile is the helical-cut steel, heat-treated steel gears for long life and durability.
- Helical-cut steel, heat-treated steel gears for long life and durability
- High power motor for metal fastening applications
- Versa-Clutch® torque adjustment system "dials in" the proper torque needed to efficiently drive fasteners without stripping or breaking fastener
- Rubber grip and two-finger trigger for increased comfort and greater control
- Metal nose and gear case for durability on the job
- Excellent ergonomics offers less user fatigue
- Amps: 6.5 Amps
- No Load Speed: 0-1,000 rpm
- Clutch: Versa-Clutch®
- Torque: 344 in-lbs
- Max Fastener Size: #14
- Tool Weight: 3.7 lbs
DEWALT is firmly committed to being the best in the business, and this commitment to being number one extends to everything they do, from product design and engineering to manufacturing and service.
Additional Dewalt Links
This Dewalt item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Dewalt DW269
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the DW269 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Dewalt products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Quick Tip - Catching Your Drill ShavingsThis tip will make clean up much easier.