Quick Tip - Catching Your Drill ShavingsThis tip will make clean up much easier.
1,000 rpm VSR VERSA-CLUTCH Scrugun with Helical Cut Steel and High Powered Motor
The DeWalt 1,000 RPM VSR versa-clutch scrugun is extremely durable and efficient. This amazing tool features a high power motor for metal fastening applications. Making these even more versatile is the helical-cut steel, heat-treated steel gears for long life and durability.
- Helical-cut steel, heat-treated steel gears for long life and durability
- High power motor for metal fastening applications
- Versa-Clutch® torque adjustment system "dials in" the proper torque needed to efficiently drive fasteners without stripping or breaking fastener
- Rubber grip and two-finger trigger for increased comfort and greater control
- Metal nose and gear case for durability on the job
- Excellent ergonomics offers less user fatigue
- Amps: 6.5 Amps
- No Load Speed: 0-1,000 rpm
- Clutch: Versa-Clutch®
- Torque: 344 in-lbs
- Max Fastener Size: #14
- Tool Weight: 3.7 lbs
DEWALT is firmly committed to being the best in the business, and this commitment to being number one extends to everything they do, from product design and engineering to manufacturing and service.
Additional Dewalt Links
Our SKU: Dewalt DW269
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Dewalt DW269
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Dewalt DW269 Product Specifications
|Application||Power Tools, Screwdrivers|
|Includes Carrying Case||No|
|Manufacturer Warranty||90 Day Money Back Guarantee|
|Max Fastener Size||#14|
|No Load RPM||1000|
|Right Angle Drill||No|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.