4,000 rpm VSR Drywall Scrugun with Metal Gear Housing and Depth Sensitive Nose Piece
The DeWalt 4,000 RPM VSR drywall scrugun is extremely durable and efficient. This amazing tool features a depth-sensitive, "set and forget" nosepiece for consistent fastener depth. Making these even more versatile is the metal gear housing for jobsite durability and increased reliability.
- Metal gear housing for jobsite durability and increased reliability
- Depth-sensitive, "set and forget" nosepiece for consistent fastener depth
- Rubber grip and two-finger trigger for increased comfort and greater control
- Helical-cut steel, heat-treated steel gears for long life and durability
- Lightweight with excellent ergonomics
- Amps: 6.3 Amps
- No Load Speed: 0-4,000 rpm
- Clutch: Standard
- Torque: 81 in-lbs
- Max Fastener Size: #8
- Tool Weight: 3.1 lbs
DEWALT is firmly committed to being the best in the business, and this commitment to being number one extends to everything they do, from product design and engineering to manufacturing and service.
Additional Dewalt Links
Our SKU: Dewalt DW272
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Dewalt DW272
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Quick Tip - Catching Your Drill ShavingsThis tip will make clean up much easier.
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.