4,000 rpm VSR Drywall Scrugun with Metal Gear Housing and Depth Sensitive Nose Piece
The DeWalt 4,000 RPM VSR drywall scrugun is extremely durable and efficient. This amazing tool features a depth-sensitive, "set and forget" nosepiece for consistent fastener depth. Making these even more versatile is the metal gear housing for jobsite durability and increased reliability.
- Metal gear housing for jobsite durability and increased reliability
- Depth-sensitive, "set and forget" nosepiece for consistent fastener depth
- Rubber grip and two-finger trigger for increased comfort and greater control
- Helical-cut steel, heat-treated steel gears for long life and durability
- Lightweight with excellent ergonomics
- Amps: 6.3 Amps
- No Load Speed: 0-4,000 rpm
- Clutch: Standard
- Torque: 81 in-lbs
- Max Fastener Size: #8
- Tool Weight: 3.1 lbs
DEWALT is firmly committed to being the best in the business, and this commitment to being number one extends to everything they do, from product design and engineering to manufacturing and service.
Additional Dewalt Links
This Dewalt item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Dewalt DW272
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the DW272 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Dewalt products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Quick Tip - Catching Your Drill ShavingsThis tip will make clean up much easier.