Quick Tip - Catching Your Drill ShavingsThis tip will make clean up much easier.
2,500 rpm VSR Positive-Clutch Scrugun with Threaded Clutch Housing and Metal Gear Case
The DeWalt 2,500 RPM VSR positive-clutch scrugun with threaded clutch housing is extremely durable and efficient. This amazing tool features a metal gear case for durability on the job. Making these even more versatile is the threaded clutch housing/adaptor.
- Threaded clutch housing/adaptor
- Metal gear case for durability on the job
- Two-finger, rubber trigger for increased comfort
- Ideal for use in production manufacturing environment
- Positive clutch for increased productivity
- Excellent ergonomics offers less user fatigue
- Helical-cut steel, heat-treated steel gears for long life and durability
- Amps: 6.5 Amps
- No Load Speed: 0-2,500 rpm
- Clutch: Positive
- Torque: 132 in-lbs
- Max Fastener Size: #14
- Tool Weight: 3.3 lbs
DEWALT is firmly committed to being the best in the business, and this commitment to being number one extends to everything they do, from product design and engineering to manufacturing and service.
Additional Dewalt Links
Our SKU: Dewalt DW284
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Dewalt DW284
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Dewalt DW284 Product Specifications
|Application||Power Tools, Screwdrivers|
|Includes Carrying Case||No|
|Manufacturer Warranty||90 Day Money Back Guarantee|
|Max Fastener Size||#14|
|No Load RPM||2500|
|Right Angle Drill||No|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.