2,500 rpm VSR Positive-Clutch Scrugun with Threaded Clutch Housing and Metal Gear Case
The DeWalt 2,500 RPM VSR positive-clutch scrugun with threaded clutch housing is extremely durable and efficient. This amazing tool features a metal gear case for durability on the job. Making these even more versatile is the threaded clutch housing/adaptor.
- Threaded clutch housing/adaptor
- Metal gear case for durability on the job
- Two-finger, rubber trigger for increased comfort
- Ideal for use in production manufacturing environment
- Positive clutch for increased productivity
- Excellent ergonomics offers less user fatigue
- Helical-cut steel, heat-treated steel gears for long life and durability
- Amps: 6.5 Amps
- No Load Speed: 0-2,500 rpm
- Clutch: Positive
- Torque: 132 in-lbs
- Max Fastener Size: #14
- Tool Weight: 3.3 lbs
DEWALT is firmly committed to being the best in the business, and this commitment to being number one extends to everything they do, from product design and engineering to manufacturing and service.
Additional Dewalt Links
This Dewalt item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Dewalt DW284
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the DW284 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Dewalt products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Quick Tip - Catching Your Drill ShavingsThis tip will make clean up much easier.