10.0 Amp Reciprocating Saw Kit with 4 Position Blade Clamp and Keyless Chuck
The DeWalt 10.0 amp reciprocating saw is extremely durable and efficient. This amazing tool features a powerful 10.0 amp motor designed for heavy-duty applications. Making these even more versatile is the 4-position blade clamp which allows for flush cutting and increased versatility.
- 4-position blade clamp allows for flush cutting and increased versatility
- Powerful 10.0 Amp motor designed for heavy-duty applications
- Keyless lever-action blade clamp for quick and easy blade changes
- 0-2,800 strokes per minute and 1-1/8" stroke length deliver fast cutting
- Variable speed trigger allows user to instantly control speed from 0 to dialed setting
- Amps: 10 Amps
- Strokes/Min: 0-2,800 spm
- Stroke Length: 1-1/8"
- Keyless Blade Clamp: Lever
- 4 Position Blade Clamp: Yes
- Adjustable Shoe: Fixed
- Variable-Speed Trigger: Yes
- Variable-Speed Dial: No
- Orbital Action: No
- Anti-Slip Comfort Grip: No
- Tool Length: 17.5"
- Tool Weight: 7.0 lbs
DEWALT is firmly committed to being the best in the business, and this commitment to being number one extends to everything they do, from product design and engineering to manufacturing and service.
Additional Dewalt Links
This Dewalt item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Dewalt DW304PK
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the DW304PK and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Dewalt products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
How To Make a Sawhorse out of a PalletMuir shows you how to make a sawhorse using a recycled pallet.
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.