Compact Jig Saw with Keyless Blade Clamp and 5.5 Amp Motor
The DeWalt compact jig saw is extremely durable and efficient. This amazing tool features a 5.5 amp motor which delivers powerful cuts in the hardest materials. Making these even more versatile is the keyless blade clamp which allows for quick blade change without touching blade or reciprocating shaft.
- Keyless blade clamp allows for quick blade change without touching blade or reciprocating shaft
- 5.5 Amp motor deliver powerful cuts in the hardest materials
- Variable speed delivers 0 - 3,100 strokes per minute for optimal cutting speed
- 4-position orbital action allows for faster, more aggressive cuts in a variety of materials
- All-metal gear case provides superior durability on a professional site
- Shoe bevels 0° to 45° for beveled cuts
- Amps: 5.5 Amps
- Strokes/Min: 0-3,100 spm
- Stroke Length: 1"
- Keyless Blade Clamp: Yes
- Dust Blower: N/A
- Orbital Action: 4-position
- Tool Weight: 6.2 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 11.75 lbs
DEWALT is firmly committed to being the best in the business, and this commitment to being number one extends to everything they do, from product design and engineering to manufacturing and service.
Additional Dewalt Links
This Dewalt item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Dewalt DW317K
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the DW317K and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Dewalt products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
How To Make a Sawhorse out of a PalletMuir shows you how to make a sawhorse using a recycled pallet.
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.