Deep Cut Variable Speed Porta-Band Saw Kit with 6 Amp Motor and 4-3/4" Cut Capacity
The DeWalt deep cut variable speed porta-band saw is extremely durable and efficient. This amazing tool features a 4-3/4" deep cut capacity for round or rectangular stock. Making these even more versatile is the powerful 6.0 amp motor designed to withstand jobsite applications.
- Powerful 6.0 Amp motor designed to withstand jobsite applications
- 4-3/4” deep cut capacity for round or rectangular stock
- Dual bearing blade guide rollers increase durability in the blade support system
- Speed control knob allows user to tailor the blade speed for various applications
- AC/DC switch allows use in both alternating and direct current
- Blade tracking adjustment increases blade life by providing better blade tracking
- Amps: 6.0 Amps
- Ft/Min: 100-245 fpm
- Max Capacity (Round): 4-3/4"
- Max Capacity (Rectangular): 4-1/2" x 4-3/4"
- Front Handle Style: Pommel
- LED Light: No
- AC/DC Capability: Yes
- Rubber Bumpers: No
- Tool Length: 21.5"
- Tool Weight: 14.0 lbs
DEWALT is firmly committed to being the best in the business, and this commitment to being number one extends to everything they do, from product design and engineering to manufacturing and service.
Additional Dewalt Links
This Dewalt item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Dewalt DW328K*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the DW328K and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Dewalt products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
How To Make a Sawhorse out of a PalletMuir shows you how to make a sawhorse using a recycled pallet.
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.