How To Make a Sawhorse out of a PalletMuir shows you how to make a sawhorse using a recycled pallet.
Deep Cut Variable Speed Porta-Band Saw Kit with 6 Amp Motor and 4-3/4" Cut Capacity
The DeWalt deep cut variable speed porta-band saw is extremely durable and efficient. This amazing tool features a 4-3/4" deep cut capacity for round or rectangular stock. Making these even more versatile is the powerful 6.0 amp motor designed to withstand jobsite applications.
- Powerful 6.0 Amp motor designed to withstand jobsite applications
- 4-3/4” deep cut capacity for round or rectangular stock
- Dual bearing blade guide rollers increase durability in the blade support system
- Speed control knob allows user to tailor the blade speed for various applications
- AC/DC switch allows use in both alternating and direct current
- Blade tracking adjustment increases blade life by providing better blade tracking
- Amps: 6.0 Amps
- Ft/Min: 100-245 fpm
- Max Capacity (Round): 4-3/4"
- Max Capacity (Rectangular): 4-1/2" x 4-3/4"
- Front Handle Style: Pommel
- LED Light: No
- AC/DC Capability: Yes
- Rubber Bumpers: No
- Tool Length: 21.5"
- Tool Weight: 14.0 lbs
DEWALT is firmly committed to being the best in the business, and this commitment to being number one extends to everything they do, from product design and engineering to manufacturing and service.
Additional Dewalt Links
Our SKU: Dewalt DW328K
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Dewalt DW328K
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Dewalt DW328K Product Specifications
|Blade Speed Max||245|
|Blade Speed Min||100|
|Cutting Capacity Height||4.75|
|Cutting Capacity Width||4.5|
|Includes Carrying Case||Yes|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year Free Service Contract|
|Max Capacity (Rectangular)||4-1/2" to 4-3/4"|
|Max Capacity (Round)||4-3/4"|
|No Load RPM||245|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.