Variable Speed Top-Handle Jig Saw Kit with 6.5 Amp Motor and Variable Speed
The DeWalt variable speed top-handle jig saw is extremely durable and efficient. This amazing tool features variable speed that delivers 500 - 3,100 strokes per minute for optimal cutting speed for all applications. Making these even more versatile is the powerful 6.5 amp motor which delivers the cutting power for the most demanding materials.
- Powerful 6.5 Amp motor delivers the cutting power for the most demanding materials
- Variable speed delivers 500 - 3,100 strokes per minute for optimal cutting speed for all applications
- Keyless lever-action blade clamp for quick and easy blade changes
- All-metal gear case and keyless blade lever enhance tool durability in a professional shop environment
- 4-position orbital action allows for faster, more aggressive cuts
- Positive bevel detents ensure accuracy at the most common angles 0°, 15°, 30°, and 45°
- Counter-balance Mechanism reduces vibration and user fatigue
- Extra-large rubber grip dampens vibration and provides comfort during prolonged use
- Integrated dust blower maintains visibility of cut line
- Non-marring plastic shoe cover protects soft or glossy materials from scratches from the shoe
- Amps: 6.5 Amps
- Strokes/Min: 500-3,100 spm
- Stroke Length: 1"
- Keyless Blade Clamp: Yes
- Dust Blower: Yes
- Orbital Action: 4-position
- Tool Weight: 6.4 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 10.5 lbs
DEWALT is firmly committed to being the best in the business, and this commitment to being number one extends to everything they do, from product design and engineering to manufacturing and service.
Additional Dewalt Links
This Dewalt item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Dewalt DW331K
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the DW331K and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Dewalt products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
How To Make a Sawhorse out of a PalletMuir shows you how to make a sawhorse using a recycled pallet.
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.