How To Make a Sawhorse out of a PalletMuir shows you how to make a sawhorse using a recycled pallet.
7-1/4" Circular Saw with Rear Pivot Depth of Cut Adjustment and Electric Brake
The DeWalt 7-1/4" (184mm) circular saw with rear pivot depth of cut adjustment and electric brake is extremely durable and efficient. This amazing tool features a powerful 15.0 amp, 2,075 mwo motor made for long life and difficult applications. Making these even more versatile is the rear pivot depth of cut adjustment which allows your hand to remain behind the tool at all depth of cuts.
- Rear pivot depth of cut adjustment allows your hand to remain behind the tool at all depth of cuts
- Powerful 15.0 Amp, 2,075 MWO motor made for long life and difficult applications
- Heavy-gauge, high-strength aluminum alloy base for increased durability on worksite
- 50° beveling capacity increases capacity in various applications
- Electric brake stops blade after use
- Amps: 15 Amps
- Max Watts Out: 2,075W
- No Load Speed: 5,800 rpm
- Bevel Capacity: 50 °
- Bevel Stops: N/A
- Rear Pivot: Yes
- Electric Brake: Yes
- Blade Diameter: 7-1/4"
- Depth of Cut at 90°: 2-7/16"
- Depth of Cut at 45°: 1-7/8"
- Tool Weight: 12.3 lbs
DEWALT is firmly committed to being the best in the business, and this commitment to being number one extends to everything they do, from product design and engineering to manufacturing and service.
Additional Dewalt Links
Our SKU: Dewalt DW364
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Dewalt DW364
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
|Application||Circular Saws, Power Tools|
|Bevel Capacity||50 Degree|
|Depth of Cut at 45 Degree||1.875|
|Depth of Cut at 90 Degree||2-7/16"|
|Includes Carrying Case||No|
|Manufacturer Warranty||90 Day Money Back Guarantee|
|Max Watts Out||2075|
|No Load RPM||5800|
|Number of Batteries||0|
|Worm Drive Saw||No|