7-1/4" Circular Saw Kit with Rear Pivot Depth of Cut Adjustment and Electric Brake
The DeWalt 7-1/4" (184mm) circular saw with rear pivot depth of cut adjustment and electric brake is extremely durable and efficient. This amazing tool features a powerful 15.0 amp, 2,075 mwo motor made for long life and difficult applications. Making these even more versatile is the rear pivot depth of cut adjustment which allows your hand to remain behind the tool at all depth of cuts.
- Rear pivot depth of cut adjustment allows your hand to remain behind the tool at all depth of cuts
- Powerful 15.0 Amp, 2,075 MWO motor made for long life and difficult applications
- Heavy-gauge, high-strength aluminum alloy base for increased durability on worksite
- 50° beveling capacity increases capacity in various applications
- Electric brake stops blade after use
- Amps: 15.0 Amps
- Max Watts Out: 2,075W
- No Load Speed: 5,800 rpm
- Bevel Capacity: 50 °
- Bevel Stops: N/A
- Rear Pivot: Yes
- Electric Brake: Yes
- Blade Diameter: 7-1/4"
- Depth of Cut at 90°: 2-7/16"
- Depth of Cut at 45°: 1-7/8"
- Tool Weight: 12.3 lbs
DEWALT is firmly committed to being the best in the business, and this commitment to being number one extends to everything they do, from product design and engineering to manufacturing and service.
Additional Dewalt Links
This Dewalt item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Dewalt DW364K
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the DW364K and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Dewalt products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
How To Make a Sawhorse out of a PalletMuir shows you how to make a sawhorse using a recycled pallet.