7-1/4" Lightweight Circular Saw with Light 9.5 lb Weight and 15 Amp Motor
The DeWalt 7-1/4" (184mm) lightweight circular saw is extremely durable and efficient. This amazing tool features a 15 amp, 2,200 mwo motor powerful enough for the toughest applications. Making these even more versatile is the 9.5 lb. Light weight which is designed to reduce user fatigue and increase productivity.
- 9.5 lb. lightweight tool designed to reduce user fatigue and increase productivity
- 15 Amp, 2,200 MWO motor powerful enough for the toughest applications
- 56° beveling capacity with stops at 45° and 22.5° allows for aggressive bevel cuts while allowing user to locate common angles quickly
- Magnesium shoe designed for increased durability
- Clear line of sight aids in blade visibility from any angle
- Lower guard design improves performance when making bevel cuts and cutting shims
- Amps: 15 Amps
- Max Watts Out: 2,200W
- No Load Speed: 5,800 rpm
- Bevel Capacity: 56 °
- Bevel Stops: 45° / 22.5°
- Rear Pivot: N/A
- Electric Brake: N/A
- Blade Diameter: 7-1/4"
- Depth of Cut at 90°: 2-3/8"
- Depth of Cut at 45°: 1-3/4"
- Tool Weight: 9.5 lbs
DEWALT is firmly committed to being the best in the business, and this commitment to being number one extends to everything they do, from product design and engineering to manufacturing and service.
Additional Dewalt Links
Our SKU: Dewalt DW368
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Dewalt DW368*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
How To Make a Sawhorse out of a PalletMuir shows you how to make a sawhorse using a recycled pallet.