8-1/4" Circular Saw with Rear Pivot Depth of Cut Adjustment and Electric Brake
The DeWalt 8-1/4" (210mm) circular saw with rear pivot depth of cut adjustment and electric brake is extremely durable and efficient. This amazing tool features a 15.0 amp, high-torque motor for increased productivity. Making these even more versatile is the rear pivot depth of cut adjustment which allows your hand to remain behind the tool at all depth of cuts.
- Rear pivot depth of cut adjustment allows your hand to remain behind the tool at all depth of cuts
- 15.0 Amp, high-torque motor for increased productivity
- 50° bevel capacity increases range of applications
- Heavy-gauge, high-strength aluminum alloy base for increased durability on worksite
- Electric brake stops blade after use
- Amps: 15 Amps
- Max Watts Out: 2,075W
- No Load Speed: 5,800 rpm
- Bevel Capacity: 50 °
- Bevel Stops: N/A
- Rear Pivot: Yes
- Electric Brake: Yes
- Blade Diameter: 8-1/4"
- Depth of Cut at 90°: 2-15/16"
- Depth of Cut at 45°: 2-1/4"
- Tool Weight: 12.75 lbs
DEWALT is firmly committed to being the best in the business, and this commitment to being number one extends to everything they do, from product design and engineering to manufacturing and service.
Additional Dewalt Links
This Dewalt item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Dewalt DW384
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the DW384 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Dewalt products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
How To Make a Sawhorse out of a PalletMuir shows you how to make a sawhorse using a recycled pallet.