3" X 21" Belt Sander with 8 Amp Motor and All Metal Housing
The DeWalt 3" x 21" belt sander is extremely durable and efficient. This amazing tool features an all-metal housing which increases durability during a drop. Making these even more versatile is the powerful 8.0 amp motor which aggressively removes material in a variety of applications.
- Powerful 8.0 Amp motor aggressively removes material in a variety of applications
- All-metal housing increases durability during a drop
- Three wheel design delivers lowest center of gravity and longest 3" X 21" platen available
- Innovative dust collection system is 20% more efficient than conventional dust bags
- Dust collection shut-off valve eliminates dust stream toward user when collector is not in use
- Two position front handle increases user comfort
- Top exit cord allows for easy use of overhead receptacles
- Rubber grip helps reduce the level of vibration felt by the user
- Amps: 8.0 Amps
- Orbits/Min: N/A opm
- Orbit Diameter: N/A
- Dust Collection: Yes
- Paper Size/Type: 3" x 21"
- SFPM: 1400
- Dust Sealed Switch: No
- Pad: N/A
- Pad Break: N/A
- Tool Weight: 12.0 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 14.0 lbs
DEWALT is firmly committed to being the best in the business, and this commitment to being number one extends to everything they do, from product design and engineering to manufacturing and service.
Additional Dewalt Links
This Dewalt item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Dewalt DW432*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the DW432 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Dewalt products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.