6" Right Angle Random Orbit Sander with Electronic Variable Speed
The DeWalt 6" right angle random orbit sander with electronic variable speed is extremely durable and efficient. This amazing tool features a controlled finishing system which maintains a controllable pad speed and minimizes gouging during start up. Making these even more versatile is the electronic variable speed from 4,300-6,800 OPM which provides greater control of material removal rate.
- Electronic Variable Speed from 4,300-6,800 opm provides greater control of material removal rate
- Controlled Finishing System™ maintains controllable pad speed and minimizes gouging during start up
- Dual-plane counter-balanced fan reduces user fatigue
- Sealed 100% ball-bearing construction
- Accepts 6", 6-hole hook and loop paper
- Rubber grip and two-finger trigger for increased comfort and greater control
- Amps: 4.3 Amps
- Orbits/Min: 4,000-6,800 opm
- Orbit Diameter: 3/16"
- Dust Collection: Yes
- Paper Size/Type: 6", 6-hole hook & loop
- SFPM: N/A
- Dust Sealed Switch: Yes
- Pad: N/A
- Pad Break: Yes
- Tool Weight: 5.7 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 6.75 lbs
DEWALT is firmly committed to being the best in the business, and this commitment to being number one extends to everything they do, from product design and engineering to manufacturing and service.
Additional Dewalt Links
Our SKU: Dewalt DW443
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Dewalt DW443
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Dewalt DW443 Product Specifications
|Dust Sealed Switch||Yes|
|Includes Carrying Case||No|
|Manufacturer Warranty||90 Day Money Back Guarantee|
|No Load OPM||6800|
|No Load RPM||4000, 6800|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.