6" Right Angle Random Orbit Sander with Electronic Variable Speed
The DeWalt 6" right angle random orbit sander with electronic variable speed is extremely durable and efficient. This amazing tool features a controlled finishing system which maintains a controllable pad speed and minimizes gouging during start up. Making these even more versatile is the electronic variable speed from 4,300-6,800 OPM which provides greater control of material removal rate.
- Electronic Variable Speed from 4,300-6,800 opm provides greater control of material removal rate
- Controlled Finishing System™ maintains controllable pad speed and minimizes gouging during start up
- Dual-plane counter-balanced fan reduces user fatigue
- Sealed 100% ball-bearing construction
- Accepts 6", 6-hole hook and loop paper
- Rubber grip and two-finger trigger for increased comfort and greater control
- Amps: 4.3 Amps
- Orbits/Min: 4,000-6,800 opm
- Orbit Diameter: 3/16"
- Dust Collection: Yes
- Paper Size/Type: 6", 6-hole hook & loop
- SFPM: N/A
- Dust Sealed Switch: Yes
- Pad: N/A
- Pad Break: Yes
- Tool Weight: 5.7 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 6.75 lbs
DEWALT is firmly committed to being the best in the business, and this commitment to being number one extends to everything they do, from product design and engineering to manufacturing and service.
Additional Dewalt Links
This Dewalt item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Dewalt DW443
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the DW443 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Dewalt products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.