- Cutting light to heavy gauge metal
- Cutting threaded rod, unistrut, angle iron, pipe, conduit and more
- Patented tooth design utilizes sharper tooth geometry for faster cut rates
- Aggressive shank angle increases tooth contact, maintaining cutting speed as blade wears for longer blade life.
- Specially formulated anti-stick coating minimizes friction and gumming
Additional Dewalt Links
This Dewalt item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Dewalt DW4810
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the DW4810 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Dewalt products with over 400 warehouses across the country.