Quick Tip - Catching Your Drill ShavingsThis tip will make clean up much easier.
1/2" VSR Dual Range Hammerdrill Kit with 7.8 Amp Motor and High / Low Gears
The DeWalt 1/2" (13mm) VSR dual range hammerdrill is extremely durable and efficient. This amazing tool features a high/low gear for high speed drilling, or high toque applications. Making these even more versatile is the 7.8 amp motor which provides high performance and overload protection.
- 7.8 Amp motor provides high performance and overload protection
- High/low gear for high speed drilling, or high toque applications
- Dual mode: hammerdrill/drill for wood, steel or masonry applications
- Lightweight design for easy use and handling in a variety of orientations
- Two-finger, rubber trigger for increased comfort
- 360° side handle with depth rod offers greater control, versatility, and increased depth accuracy
- Variable speed allows for precise hole placement on work surface
- Amps: 7.8 Amps
- Max Watts Out: 650W
- No Load Speed: 0-1,100 / 0-2,700 rpm
- Blows/Min: 0-19,000 / 0-46,000 bpm
- Capacity in Steel: 1/2"
- Capacity in Wood: 1-1/2"
- Concrete Optimum: 5/32 - 3/8"
- Kit Box: Yes
- Tool Length: 13"
- Tool Weight: 4.8 lbs
DEWALT is firmly committed to being the best in the business, and this commitment to being number one extends to everything they do, from product design and engineering to manufacturing and service.
Additional Dewalt Links
Our SKU: Dewalt DW505K
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Dewalt DW505K
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
|Application||Hammer Drills, Power Tools|
|Capacity In Steel||1/2"|
|Capacity In Wood||1-1/2"|
|Concrete Optimum||3/16" to 3/8"|
|Includes Carrying Case||Yes|
|Manufacturer Warranty||90 Day Money Back Guarantee|
|Max Watts Out||650|
|No Load BPM||46000|
|No Load RPM||2700|
|Product Weight||4.8, 5|