1/2" VSR Dual Range Hammerdrill Kit with 7.8 Amp Motor and High / Low Gears
The DeWalt 1/2" (13mm) VSR dual range hammerdrill is extremely durable and efficient. This amazing tool features a high/low gear for high speed drilling, or high toque applications. Making these even more versatile is the 7.8 amp motor which provides high performance and overload protection.
- 7.8 Amp motor provides high performance and overload protection
- High/low gear for high speed drilling, or high toque applications
- Dual mode: hammerdrill/drill for wood, steel or masonry applications
- Lightweight design for easy use and handling in a variety of orientations
- Two-finger, rubber trigger for increased comfort
- 360° side handle with depth rod offers greater control, versatility, and increased depth accuracy
- Variable speed allows for precise hole placement on work surface
- Amps: 7.8 Amps
- Max Watts Out: 650W
- No Load Speed: 0-1,100 / 0-2,700 rpm
- Blows/Min: 0-19,000 / 0-46,000 bpm
- Capacity in Steel: 1/2"
- Capacity in Wood: 1-1/2"
- Concrete Optimum: 5/32 - 3/8"
- Kit Box: Yes
- Tool Length: 13"
- Tool Weight: 4.8 lbs
DEWALT is firmly committed to being the best in the business, and this commitment to being number one extends to everything they do, from product design and engineering to manufacturing and service.
Additional Dewalt Links
This Dewalt item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Dewalt DW505K
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the DW505K and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Dewalt products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Quick Tip - Catching Your Drill ShavingsThis tip will make clean up much easier.
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.