Quick Tip - Catching Your Drill ShavingsThis tip will make clean up much easier.
1/2" VSR Single Speed Hammerdrill with 7.8 Amp Motor and Dual Modes
The DeWalt 1/2" (13mm) VSR single speed hammerdrill is extremely durable and efficient. This amazing tool features a dual mode: hammerdrill/drill for wood, steel or masonry applications. Making these even more versatile is the 7.8 amp motor which provides high performance and overload protection.
- 7.8 Amp motor provides high performance and overload protection
- Dual mode: hammerdrill/drill for wood, steel or masonry applications
- 4.3 lbs. - lightweight design for extended use and less user fatigue
- Two-finger, rubber trigger for increased comfort
- 360° side handle with depth rod offers greater control, versatility, and increased depth accuracy
- Variable speed allows for precise hole placement on work surface
- Amps: 7.8 Amps
- Max Watts Out: 650W
- No Load Speed: 0-2,700 rpm
- Blows/Min: 0-46,000 bpm
- Capacity in Steel: 1/2"
- Capacity in Wood: 1-1/4"
- Concrete Optimum: 5/32 - 3/8"
- Kit Box: No
- Tool Length: 11-1/2"
- Tool Weight: 4.3 lbs
DEWALT is firmly committed to being the best in the business, and this commitment to being number one extends to everything they do, from product design and engineering to manufacturing and service.
Additional Dewalt Links
Our SKU: Dewalt DW511
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Dewalt DW511
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Dewalt DW511 Product Specifications
|Application||Hammer Drills, Power Tools|
|Capacity In Steel||1/2"|
|Capacity In Wood||1-1/4"|
|Concrete Optimum||3/16" to 3/8"|
|Includes Carrying Case||No|
|Manufacturer Warranty||90 Day Money Back Guarantee|
|Max Watts Out||550|
|No Load BPM||46000|
|No Load RPM||2700|
|Product Weight||4, 4.3|