1-3/4 HP Fixed Base Router Kit with 11 Amp Motor and 24,500 RPM
The DeWalt 1-3/4 HP (maximum motor HP) fixed base router is extremely durable and efficient. This amazing tool features a micro-fine depth adjustment ring which provides precise depth adjustments in 1/64" increments and adjusts vertically for a constant switch/cordset location. Making these even more versatile is the 1-3/4 HP (maximum motor HP), 11.0 amp motor which provides the power to rout smoothly through the toughest harDWoods.
- 1-3/4 HP (maximum motor HP), 11.0 Amp motor provides the power to rout smoothly through the toughest hardwoods
- Micro-fine depth adjustment ring provides precise depth adjustments in 1/64" increments and adjusts vertically for a constant switch/cordset location
- Adjustable, tool-free steel motor cam lock makes depth adjustment and base changes quick and solid-locking
- Quick release motor latches for fast and easy motor pack removal for bit and base changes
- Detachable cordset offers cordset serviceability and removes the need for a "shorty" cord motor pack
- Sub-base concentricity gauge included to ensure bit concentricity for best-in-class accuracy
- Clear, LEXAN sub-base provides enhanced base durability, bit visibility, and accepts standard template guide bushings
- Rubber overmolded handles and low center of gravity design provide best-in-class comfort, balance, and control
- Dust-Sealed Switch protects against dust ingestion for longer switch life
- Heavy-duty, precision machined, die-cast aluminum base and motor housing for durability and low tool weight
- Amps: 11.0 Amps
- HP: 1-3/4 HP
- No Load Speed: 24,500 rpm
- Collet Diameter: 1/2", 1/4"
- Plunge Stroke: N/A
- Depth Stop: Micro-fine depth adjustment ring
- Base Dimension: 6"
- Spindle Lock: No
- Tool Weight: 7.1 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 10 lbs
DEWALT is firmly committed to being the best in the business, and this commitment to being number one extends to everything they do, from product design and engineering to manufacturing and service.
Additional Dewalt Links
Our SKU: Dewalt DW616
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Dewalt DW616
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Dewalt DW616 Product Specifications
|Collet Capacity||0.25, 0.5|
|Collet Diameter||1/2", 1/4"|
|Depth Stop||Micro-fine Ring|
|Dust Sealed Switch||Yes|
|Includes Carrying Case||No|
|Manufacturer Warranty||3 Year Limited|
|No Load RPM||24500|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.