2-1/4 HP EVS Router Motor with Soft Start and 12 Amp Motor
The DeWalt 2-1/4 HP (maximum motor HP) evs router motor with soft start is extremely durable and efficient. This amazing tool features an electronic variable speed with full feedback control for constant speed under load from 8,000-24,000 RPM and soft start to reduce start-up torque for enhanced control. Making these even more versatile is the 2-1/4 HP (maximum motor HP), 12.0 amp electronic variable speed motor which provides the power to rout smoothly through the toughest harDWoods.
- 2-1/4 HP (maximum motor HP), 12.0 Amp electronic variable speed motor provides the power to rout smoothly through the toughest hardwoods
- Electronic variable speed with full feedback control for constant speed under load from 8,000-24,000 rpm and soft start to reduce start-up torque for enhanced control
- Dust-Sealed Switch protects against dust ingestion for longer switch life
- Spindle lock button allows for single-wrench bit changes
- Heavy-duty, precision machined, die-cast aluminum base and motor housing for durability and low tool weight
- Nickel plated motor housing for a smooth, long-lasting depth adjustment
- Flat top for easy bit and depth changes
- Self-releasing, long, eight slotted collets for better bit retention and elimination of frozen bits
- Amps: 12.0 Amps
- HP: 2-1/4 HP
- No Load Speed: 8-24,000 rpm
- Collet Diameter: 1/2", 1/4"
- Plunge Stroke: N/A
- Depth Stop: Micro-fine depth adjustment ring
- Base Dimension: 6"
- Spindle Lock: Yes
- Tool Weight: 5.6 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 7.2 lbs
DEWALT is firmly committed to being the best in the business, and this commitment to being number one extends to everything they do, from product design and engineering to manufacturing and service.
Additional Dewalt Links
Our SKU: Dewalt DW618M
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Dewalt DW618M
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Dewalt DW618M Product Specifications
|Collet Capacity||0.25, 0.5|
|Collet Diameter||1/2", 1/4"|
|Depth Stop||Micro-fine Ring|
|Dust Sealed Switch||Yes|
|Includes Carrying Case||No|
|Manufacturer Warranty||3 Year Limited|
|No Load RPM||24000|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.