2 HP EVS Plunge Router with 10 Amp Motor and 24,000 RPM
The DeWalt 2 HP (maximum motor HP) evs plunge router is extremely durable and efficient. This amazing tool features a rack and pinion depth adjuster, with micro-fine adjusting which allows quick, accurate set-up. Making these even more versatile is the full wave electronic variable speed motor with soft start runs at 8,000-24,000 RPM with constant speed under load to ensure a quality finish in all materials.
- Full wave electronic variable speed motor with soft start runs at 8,000-24,000 rpm with constant speed under load to ensure a quality finish in all materials
- Rack and pinion depth adjuster, with micro-fine adjusting allows quick, accurate set-up
- Integral dust collection system efficiently removes chips and provides superior bit visibility
- Spindle lock button allows for single-wrench bit changes
- Innovative rubber-coated knobs have plunge-lock and on/off built-in for maximum user control
- 1/4" - 1/2" collet capacity for greater versatility
- 10 Amp motor uses state of the art circuitry for soft starts and smooth operation
- One-piece motor shaft and spindle ensures perpendicularity and accuracy
- Guide Bushing adapter plate accepts standard guide bushings for template work
- Phosphorous bronze bushings provide a smooth and accurate plunge
- Amps: 10.0 Amps
- HP: 2 HP
- No Load Speed: 8,000-24,000 rpm
- Collet Diameter: 1/2", 1/4"
- Plunge Stroke: 2-1/8"
- Depth Stop: 3 Stage Turret Stop
- Base Dimension: 4-5/16 x 6-1/4"
- Spindle Lock: Yes
- Tool Weight: 9.0 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 10.0 lbs
DEWALT is firmly committed to being the best in the business, and this commitment to being number one extends to everything they do, from product design and engineering to manufacturing and service.
Additional Dewalt Links
Our SKU: Dewalt DW621
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Dewalt DW621
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
|Collet Capacity||0.25, 0.5|
|Collet Diameter||1/2", 1/4"|
|Depth Stop||3 Stage Turret Stop|
|Dust Sealed Switch||No|
|Includes Carrying Case||No|
|Manufacturer Warranty||90 Day Money Back Guarantee|
|No Load RPM||24000|