Cut-Out Tool with 5 Amp Motor and 30,000 RPM
The DeWalt cut-out tool is extremely durable and efficient. This amazing tool features a turn-on/bump-off switch which allows user to easily shut tool off. Making these even more versatile is the tool-free bit change for fast and easy bit changing without a wrench.
- Tool-free bit change for fast and easy bit changing without a wrench
- Turn-on/Bump-off switch allows user to easily shut tool off
- 5.0 Amp, 30,000 rpm motor provides more cutting power
- Slim body design for less fatigue over prolonged use
- Dust-Sealed Switch protects against dust ingestion for longer switch life
- Jam-pot construction provides jobsite durability
- Amps: 5.0 Amps
- No Load Speed: 30,000 rpm
- Collet Diameter: 1/8", 1/4"
- Adjustable Guide: Yes
- Spindle Lock: Yes
- Tool Length: 10"
- Tool Weight: 3.2 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 3.5 lbs
DEWALT is firmly committed to being the best in the business, and this commitment to being number one extends to everything they do, from product design and engineering to manufacturing and service.
Additional Dewalt Links
This Dewalt item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Dewalt DW660
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the DW660 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Dewalt products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
How To Make a Sawhorse out of a PalletMuir shows you how to make a sawhorse using a recycled pallet.