How To Make a Sawhorse out of a PalletMuir shows you how to make a sawhorse using a recycled pallet.
10" Single Bevel Miter Saw with 15 Amp Motor and 5,000 RPM
The DeWalt 10" (254m) single bevel miter saw is extremely durable and efficient. This amazing tool features a stainless steel detent plate with 11 positive stops which provides repeatable accuracy and jobsite durability. Making these even more versatile is the 15 amp, 5,000 RPM motor that delivers extended power and durability.
- 15 Amp, 5,000 rpm motor delivers extended power and durability
- Stainless steel detent plate with 11 positive stops provides repeatable accuracy and jobsite durability
- Tall sliding fences support crown molding vertically 4-1/2" and easily slides out of the way for bevel cuts
- Machined base fence support maintains fence perpendicularity with blade for cutting accuracy
- Cam miter lock for quick and accurate miter table positioning
- Miter detent override for fine adjustment and precise miter angles
- 0-50° left and right miter capacity for greater versatility
- Bevels 3°-48° for increased cut capacity
- Lightweight (35lbs), built-in carrying handle for increased portability
- Blade Diameter: 10"
- Amps: 15 Amps
- No Load Speed: 5000 rpm
- Arbor Size: 5/8"
- Vertical Capacity: Baseboard Against Fence: 3-1/2"
- Vertical Capacity: Crown Molding Vertically Nested: 4-1/2"
- Horizontal Capacity: Baseboard Lying Flat: 6"
- Horizontal Capacity: Crown Molding Lying Flat: 5-1/4"
- 45° Bevel Cut Capacity (dimensional lumber): 2x6
- 90° Cross-Cut Capacity (dimensional lumber): 4x4"
- 90° Cross-Cut Capacity (Max Width): 2x6 dimensional lumber
- 45° Miter Cut Capacity (Max Height): 2x4
- 45° Miter Cut Capacity (Max Width): 2x4
- Tool Weight: 35 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 38 lbs
DEWALT is firmly committed to being the best in the business, and this commitment to being number one extends to everything they do, from product design and engineering to manufacturing and service.
Additional Dewalt Links
Our SKU: Dewalt DW713
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Dewalt DW713
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Dewalt DW713 Product Specifications
|45 Degree Bevel Cut Capacity||2 x 6|
|45 Degree Miter Cut Capacity||2 x 4|
|90 Degree Cross Cut Capacity||4 x 4|
|Baseboard Against Fence||6|
|Includes Carrying Case||No|
|Keyless Blade Clamp||No|
|Manufacturer Warranty||3 Year Limited|
|Max Cross Cut||2 x 6|
|No Load RPM||5000|
|Number of Batteries||0|
|Variable Speed Trigger||No|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.