12" Single-Bevel Compound Miter Saw with 15 Amp Motor and 4,000 RPM
The DeWalt 12" (305mm) single-bevel compound miter saw is extremely durable and efficient. This amazing tool features an adjustable stainless steel miter detent plate with 11 positive stops improves productivity and ensures cutting. Making these even more versatile is the 15 amp motor, 4,000 RPM delivers extended power and durability.
- 15 Amp motor, 4,000 rpm delivers extended power and durability
- Adjustable stainless steel miter detent plate with 11 positive stops improves productivity and ensures cutting
- Precise miter system and machined base fence support optimize cutting accuracy
- Tall sliding fence supports crown molding up to 5-1/4" nested and base molding up to 6-1/2" vertically against the fence while easily sliding out of the way for bevel cuts
- Bevels 0°-48° to the left and 0°-3° to the right for increased capacity
- 0°-50° left and right miter capacity for greater versatility
- Lightweight (42 lbs.) with built-in carry handle for easy portability
- Cam lock miter handle with detent override deliver quick and accurate miter angles
- 4 Hardened Steel Bevel Stops at 0°, 33.9°, 45° and 48° delivers versatility at most common bevel angles
- Designed for use with the DW7187 DEWALT® adjustable miter saw laser system which enhances visibility of the cutting path
- Blade Diameter: 12"
- Amps: 15 Amps
- No Load Speed: 4,000 rpm
- Arbor Size: 5/8" or 1"
- Vertical Capacity: Baseboard Against Fence: 6-1/2"
- Vertical Capacity: Crown Molding Vertically Nested: 5-1/4"
- Horizontal Capacity: Baseboard Lying Flat: 8"
- Horizontal Capacity: Crown Molding Lying Flat: 6-1/2"
- 45° Bevel Cut Capacity (dimensional lumber): 2x8
- 90° Cross-Cut Capacity (dimensional lumber): 4x6"
- 90° Cross-Cut Capacity (Max Width): 2x8
- 45° Miter Cut Capacity (Max Height): 4x4 dimensional lumber
- 45° Miter Cut Capacity (Max Width): 2x6 dimensional lumber
- Tool Weight: 42 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 49 lbs
DEWALT is firmly committed to being the best in the business, and this commitment to being number one extends to everything they do, from product design and engineering to manufacturing and service.
Additional Dewalt Links
This Dewalt item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Dewalt DW715
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the DW715 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Dewalt products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
How To Make a Sawhorse out of a PalletMuir shows you how to make a sawhorse using a recycled pallet.
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.