How To Make a Sawhorse out of a PalletMuir shows you how to make a sawhorse using a recycled pallet.
12" Double-Bevel Compound Miter Saw with 15 Amp Motor and 3,600 RPM
The DeWalt 12" (305mm) double-bevel compound miter saw is extremely durable and efficient. This amazing tool features an adjustable stainless steel miter detent plate with 11 positive stops improves productivity and ensures cutting accuracy. Making these even more versatile is the 15.0 amp, 3,600 RPM motor delivers extended power and durability.
- 15.0 Amp, 3,600 rpm motor delivers extended power and durability
- Adjustable stainless steel miter detent plate with 11 positive stops Improves productivity and ensures cutting accuracy
- Precise miter system and machined base fence support optimize cutting accuracy
- Tall sliding fences support crown molding up to 6-5/8" nested and base molding up to 6-1/2" vertically against the fence while easily sliding out of the way for bevel cuts
- Innovative gearbox and belt-drive design increases vertical cutting capacity
- Double bevel design allows saw to bevel left and right 0° - 48° with positive stops at 0°, 33.9°, 45° and 48° both left and right allowing user to flip the saw not the material
- Exclusive Back Fence Design Cuts 2 x 10 dimensional lumber at 90° and 2 x 8 at 45°
- 0-50° left and right miter capacity for greater versatility
- Lightweight (44 lbs.), head lock-down pin, and built-in carrying handle for increased portability
- Designed for use with the DW7187 DEWALT® adjustable miter saw laser system which enhances visibility of the cutting path
- Blade Diameter: 12"
- Amps: 15 Amps
- No Load Speed: 3,600 rpm
- Arbor Size: 5/8" or 1"
- Vertical Capacity: Baseboard Against Fence: 6-1/2"
- Vertical Capacity: Crown Molding Vertically Nested: 6-5/8"
- Horizontal Capacity: Baseboard Lying Flat: 10"
- Horizontal Capacity: Crown Molding Lying Flat: 6-1/2"
- 45° Bevel Cut Capacity (dimensional lumber): 2x8 (2x10 with back fence) left and right
- 90° Cross-Cut Capacity (dimensional lumber): 2x8 (2x10 with back fence)"
- 90° Cross-Cut Capacity (Max Width): 2x8 (2x10 with back fence)
- 45° Miter Cut Capacity (Max Height): 4x6 dimensional lumber
- 45° Miter Cut Capacity (Max Width): 2x6 (2x8 with back fence) dimensional lumber
- Tool Weight: 44 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 49 lbs
DEWALT is firmly committed to being the best in the business, and this commitment to being number one extends to everything they do, from product design and engineering to manufacturing and service.
Additional Dewalt Links
Our SKU: Dewalt DW716
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Dewalt DW716
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Dewalt DW716 Product Specifications
|45 Degree Bevel Cut Capacity||2 x 8 (2 x 10 With Back Fence)|
|45 Degree Miter Cut Capacity||4 x 6|
|90 Degree Cross Cut Capacity||2 x 8 (2 x 10 With Back Fence)|
|Arbor Size||1", 5/8"|
|Baseboard Against Fence||6.5|
|Includes Carrying Case||No|
|Keyless Blade Clamp||No|
|Manufacturer Warranty||90 Day Money Back Guarantee|
|Max Cross Cut||2 x 8|
|No Load RPM||3600|
|Number of Batteries||0|
|Variable Speed Trigger||No|