10" Double-Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw with 15 Amp Motor and 4,000 RPM
The DeWalt 10" (254mm) double-bevel sliding compound miter saw is extremely durable and efficient. This amazing tool features an adjustable stainless steel miter detent plate with 11 positive stops improves productivity & ensures cutting accuracy. Making these even more versatile is the exclusive bevel detent system - 7 positive stops delivers fast accurate repeatable cuts.
- Exclusive bevel detent system - 7 positive stops delivers fast accurate repeatable cuts
- Adjustable stainless steel miter detent plate with 11 positive stops improves productivity & ensures cutting accuracy
- Optimizes cutting accuracy
- Machined base fence support maintains fence perpendicularity with blade for cutting accuracy
- Dual horizontal steel rails with innovative clamping mechanism and linear ball bearings deliver an accurate, durable and compact saw
- Exclusive cross cut stop positions cutting head for maximum vertical cut capacity
- Best in class cross cut capacity 12" at 45° angle using back fence design
- Vertical cut capacity nested crown up to 6-1/4"
- Tall sliding fence supports up to 6" base molding to the left of blade & up to 3-1/2" to the right of the blade
- Miter capacity left 60° and right 52° for greater versatility
- Blade Diameter: 10"
- Amps: 15 Amps
- No Load Speed: 4,000 rpm
- Arbor Size: 5/8"
- Vertical Capacity: Baseboard Against Fence: 6" Left - 3-1/2 Right"
- Vertical Capacity: Crown Molding Vertically Nested: 6-1/4"
- Horizontal Capacity: Baseboard Lying Flat: 14"
- Horizontal Capacity: Crown Molding Lying Flat: 10-3/4"
- 45° Bevel Cut Capacity (dimensional lumber): 2x12 (2x14 with back fence)
- 90° Cross-Cut Capacity (dimensional lumber): 2x12 (2x14 with back fence)"
- 90° Cross-Cut Capacity (Max Width): 14" Special Set Up
- 45° Miter Cut Capacity (Max Height): 4"
- 45° Miter Cut Capacity (Max Width): 8"
- Tool Weight: 51 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 66 lbs
DEWALT is firmly committed to being the best in the business, and this commitment to being number one extends to everything they do, from product design and engineering to manufacturing and service.
Additional Dewalt Links
Our SKU: Dewalt DW717
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Dewalt DW717
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
How To Make a Sawhorse out of a PalletMuir shows you how to make a sawhorse using a recycled pallet.