12" Double-Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw with 15 Amp Motor and 3,600 RPM
The DeWalt 12" (305mm) double-bevel sliding compound miter saw is extremely durable and efficient. This amazing tool features an adjustable stainless steel miter detent plate with 10 positive stops improves productivity and ensures cutting accuracy. Making these even more versatile is the powerful 15 amp, 3,600 RPM motor delivers extended power and durability.
- Powerful 15 Amp, 3,600 rpm motor delivers extended power and durability
- Adjustable stainless steel miter detent plate with 10 positive stops improves productivity and ensures cutting accuracy
- Precise miter system and machined base fence support optimize cutting accuracy
- Tall sliding fences support crown molding up to 6-5/8" nested and base molding up to 6-1/2" vertically against the fence while easily sliding out of the way for bevel cuts
- Innovative gearbox and belt-drive design increases vertical cutting capacity
- Single lever action double bevel design easily bevels left and right 0° - 48° with positive stops at 0°, 22.5°, 33.9° and 45° in both directions permitting user to flip the saw and not the material
- Exclusive Back Fence Design cuts up to 2x16 dimensional lumber at 90° and 2x12 at 45°
- Miters 60° to the left and 50° to the right provides increased capacity
- Dual horizontal steel rails with innovative clamping mechanism and linear ball bearings deliver an accurate, durable and compact saw
- Cam lock miter handle with detent override deliver quick and accurate miter angles
- Blade Diameter: 12"
- Amps: 15 Amps
- No Load Speed: 3,600 rpm
- Arbor Size: 5/8" or 1"
- Vertical Capacity: Baseboard Against Fence: 6-1/2"
- Vertical Capacity: Crown Molding Vertically Nested: 6-5/8"
- Horizontal Capacity: Baseboard Lying Flat: 16"
- Horizontal Capacity: Crown Molding Lying Flat: 11-1/4"
- 45° Bevel Cut Capacity (dimensional lumber): 2x14 (2x16 with back fence)
- 90° Cross-Cut Capacity (dimensional lumber): 2x14 (2x16 with back fence)"
- 90° Cross-Cut Capacity (Max Width): 16"
- 45° Miter Cut Capacity (Max Height): 2x12
- 45° Miter Cut Capacity (Max Width): 2x12
- Tool Weight: 53 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 57 lbs
DEWALT is firmly committed to being the best in the business, and this commitment to being number one extends to everything they do, from product design and engineering to manufacturing and service.
Additional Dewalt Links
This Dewalt item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Dewalt DW718*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the DW718 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Dewalt products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
How To Make a Sawhorse out of a PalletMuir shows you how to make a sawhorse using a recycled pallet.