12-1/2" Thickness Planer with Three Knife Cutter-Head and 15 Amp Motor
The DeWalt 12-1/2" thickness planer with three knife cutter-head is extremely durable and efficient. This amazing tool features a three knife cutter-head with 10,000 RPM cutter head speed which provides 96 cuts per inch, one of the finest finishes of any portable planer. Making these even more versatile is the powerful 15.0 amp, 20,000 RPM motor that handles larger, deeper cuts in harDWoods.
- Powerful 15.0 Amp, 20,000 RPM motor handles larger, deeper cuts in hardwoods
- Three knife cutter-head with 10,000 RPM cutter head speed provides 96 cuts per inch, one of the finest finishes of any portable planer.
- Disposable, reversible knives deliver 30% more knife life and make knife change fast and easy.
- Four-column carriage lock drastically reduces the movement that causes snipe
- Extra-long infeed and outfeed tables provide 33-1/2" of material support
- Material removal gauge and extra-large thickness scale deliver accurate cuts with every pass
- Turret depth stop allows user to return to their most frequently used depths with ease
- Amps: 15 Amps
- No Load Speed: 10,000 rpm
- Max Depth of Cut: 1/8"
- Depth Capacity: 6"
- Width Capacity: 12-1/2"
- Tool Weight: 80 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 85.2 lbs
DEWALT is firmly committed to being the best in the business, and this commitment to being number one extends to everything they do, from product design and engineering to manufacturing and service.
Additional Dewalt Links
This Dewalt item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Dewalt DW734
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the DW734 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Dewalt products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.