13" Three Knife Two Speed Thickness Planer with 15 Amp Motor and 20,000 RPM
The DeWalt 13" three knife, two speed thickness planer is extremely durable and efficient. This amazing tool features a three knife cutter-head with 10,000 RPM cutter head speed which delivers 30% longer knife life and makes knife change faster and easier. Making these even more versatile is the powerful 15.0 amp, 20,000 RPM motor that handles larger cuts in wider materials with ease.
- Powerful 15.0 Amp, 20,000 rpm motor handles larger cuts in wider materials with ease
- Three knife cutter-head with 10,000 RPM cutter head speed delivers 30% longer knife life and makes knife change faster and easier
- Two speed gear box allows users to change feed speed to optimizing cuts per inch at 96 or 179 CPI
- Fan-assisted chip ejection vacuums chips off of the cutter-head and exhausts them out of the machine
- 19-3/4" cast aluminum base is 2X more rigid than a standard 10" base and folding tables
- Automatic carriage lock reduces the movement that causes snipe without the need for manual engagement by the user
- Material removal gauge and extra-large thickness scale deliver accurate cuts with every pass
- Extra-large turret depth stop allows user to return to most frequently used thicknesses with ease
- Amps: 15.0 Amps
- No Load Speed: 20,000 (motor)/10,000 (cutterhead) rpm
- Max Depth of Cut: 1/8"
- Depth Capacity: 6"
- Width Capacity: 13"
- Tool Weight: 92 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 100 lbs
DEWALT is firmly committed to being the best in the business, and this commitment to being number one extends to everything they do, from product design and engineering to manufacturing and service.
Additional Dewalt Links
This Dewalt item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Dewalt DW735
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the DW735 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Dewalt products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.