How To Make a Sawhorse out of a PalletMuir shows you how to make a sawhorse using a recycled pallet.
- Lightweight design weighs only 33lbs. delivers 20% less weight to carry than other competitive mobile stands
- Heavy-duty kickstand allows the stand to balance upright for mobility and storage
- Quick connect stand brackets attach to saw for easy detachment from stand for loading and unloading
- Wide stand base and offset rear legs provide stability and support for material feed control
- Folding legs with quick release levers collapse under the stand, minimizing overall size for transport
- Retractable soft grip handle slides out allowing the user to pull the saw behind him comfortably with weight near the ground
- Heavy-duty aluminum construction withstands loads up to 200lbs
- Large heavy-duty wheels can easily roll over steps, curbs, and jobsite debris
- Rubber feet keep the stand from sliding on smooth surfaces
- Table top height provides the user ideal table top positioning for a wide variety of table saw applications
The DeWalt DW7440RS rolling table saw stand is extremely durable and efficient. This amazing tool features a heavy-duty kickstand which allows the stand to balance upright for mobility and storage. Making these even more versatile is the lightweight design weighs only 33lbs. Which delivers 20% less weight to carry than other competitive mobile stands.
Additional Dewalt Links
Our SKU: Dewalt DW7440RS
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Dewalt DW7440RS Product Specifications
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year Limited|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.