- Lightweight design weighs only 33lbs. delivers 20% less weight to carry than other competitive mobile stands
- Heavy-duty kickstand allows the stand to balance upright for mobility and storage
- Quick connect stand brackets attach to saw for easy detachment from stand for loading and unloading
- Wide stand base and offset rear legs provide stability and support for material feed control
- Folding legs with quick release levers collapse under the stand, minimizing overall size for transport
- Retractable soft grip handle slides out allowing the user to pull the saw behind him comfortably with weight near the ground
- Heavy-duty aluminum construction withstands loads up to 200lbs
- Large heavy-duty wheels can easily roll over steps, curbs, and jobsite debris
- Rubber feet keep the stand from sliding on smooth surfaces
- Table top height provides the user ideal table top positioning for a wide variety of table saw applications
The DeWalt DW7440RS rolling table saw stand is extremely durable and efficient. This amazing tool features a heavy-duty kickstand which allows the stand to balance upright for mobility and storage. Making these even more versatile is the lightweight design weighs only 33lbs. Which delivers 20% less weight to carry than other competitive mobile stands.
Additional Dewalt Links
This Dewalt item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Dewalt DW7440RS
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the DW7440RS and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Dewalt products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
How To Make a Sawhorse out of a PalletMuir shows you how to make a sawhorse using a recycled pallet.
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.