10" Job Site Table Saw with 15 Amp Motor and 3,650 RPM
The DeWalt 10" job site table saw is extremely durable and efficient. This amazing tool features rack and pinion fence rails which make fence adjustments fast, smooth and accurate. Making these even more versatile is the exclusive, telescoping fence that delivers 24-1/2" rip capacity without sacrificing portability.
- Exclusive, telescoping fence delivers 24-1/2" rip capacity without sacrificing portability
- Rack and pinion fence rails make fence adjustments fast, smooth and accurate
- Telescoping fence rails retract to create a small, portable package
- Features a 15.0 Amp high-torque motor with the power to cut pressure-treated lumber and hardwoods
- Electronic feedback maintains blade speed during difficult applications
- Soft start extends gear and motor life by reducing start up torque
- Features a heavy-duty internal motor mechanism which stabilizes the arbor, keeping vibration to a minimum
- 2" Dust Collection Port easily connects to a vacuum for efficient dust extraction
- 3-1/8" depth of cut at 90° and 2-1/4" at 45°
- 26-1/2" X 19-1/4" table surface provides superior material support
- Amps: 15 Amps
- No Load Speed: 3,650 rpm
- Blade Diameter: 10"
- Arbor Size: 5/8"
- Dust Port Diameter: 2-1/4"
- Depth of Cut at 90°: 3-1/8"
- Depth of Cut at 45°: 2-1/4"
- Max Rip To Right Of Blade: 24-1/2"
- Max Rip To Left Of Blade: 15-1/2"
- Max Width of Dado: 13/16"
- Tool Weight: 57 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 98 lbs
DEWALT is firmly committed to being the best in the business, and this commitment to being number one extends to everything they do, from product design and engineering to manufacturing and service.
Additional Dewalt Links
This Dewalt item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Dewalt DW744X
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the DW744X and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Dewalt products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
How To Make a Sawhorse out of a PalletMuir shows you how to make a sawhorse using a recycled pallet.