How To Make a Sawhorse out of a PalletMuir shows you how to make a sawhorse using a recycled pallet.
10" Compact Job Site Table Saw with Site Pro Modular Guarding System and Rolling Stand
The DeWalt 10" compact job site table saw w/ site pro modular guarding system and rolling stand is extremely durable and efficient. This amazing tool features an exclusive, telescoping fence which delivers 24-1/2" rip capacity without sacrificing portability. Making these even more versatile is the site-pro modular guarding system which allows for tool free adjustments of the guarding components appropriate for each application.
- Site-Pro Modular Guarding System allows for tool free adjustments of the guarding components appropriate for each application
- Exclusive, telescoping fence delivers 24-1/2" rip capacity without sacrificing portability
- Rack and pinion fence rails make fence adjustments fast, smooth and accurate
- Features a 15.0 Amp high-torque motor with the power to cut pressure-treated lumber and hardwoods
- Telescoping fence rails retract to create a small, portable package
- On Board Storage provides easy access to the Site-Pro Guarding components and push stick when not in use
- Soft start extends gear and motor life by reducing start up torque
- Electronic feedback maintains blade speed during difficult applications
- 2" Dust Collection Port easily connects to a vacuum for efficient dust extraction
- Amps: 15 Amps
- No Load Speed: 3,650 rpm
- Blade Diameter: 10"
- Arbor Size: 5/8"
- Dust Port Diameter: 2-1/4"
- Depth of Cut at 90°: 3-1/8"
- Depth of Cut at 45°: 2-1/4"
- Max Rip To Right Of Blade: 24-1/2"
- Max Rip To Left Of Blade: 15-1/2"
- Max Width of Dado: 13/16"
- Tool Weight: 58 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 100 lbs
DEWALT is firmly committed to being the best in the business, and this commitment to being number one extends to everything they do, from product design and engineering to manufacturing and service.
Additional Dewalt Links
Our SKU: Dewalt DW744XRS
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Dewalt DW744XRS
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Dewalt DW744XRS Product Specifications
|Depth of Cut at 45 Degree||2.25|
|Depth of Cut at 90 Degree||3-1/8"|
|Dust Port Diameter||2-1/4"|
|Manufacturer Warranty||90 Day Money Back Guarantee|
|Max Rip To Left Of Blade||15-1/2"|
|Max Rip To Right Of Blade||24-1/2"|
|Max Width of Dado||13/16"|
|No Load RPM||3650|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.