10" Compact Job Site Table Saw with 15 Amp Motor and 3,850 RPM
The DeWalt 10" compact job site table saw is extremely durable and efficient. This amazing tool features rack and pinion fence rails which make fence adjustments fast, smooth and accurate. Making these even more versatile is the 15 amp motor that quickly rips through harDWoods with ease.
- 15 Amp motor quickly rips through hardwoods with ease
- Rack and pinion fence rails make fence adjustments fast, smooth and accurate
- Telescoping fence rails retract to create a small, portable package
- 16" of rip easily cuts a variety of larger shelving and trim materials
- Metal roll cage base offers greater durability than plastic bases
- Blade can be adjusted 0 - 45 degrees for bevel applications
- Table coating reduces friction for smoother cutting
- Weighing only 45 lbs, the DW745 can easily be moved on and off the job
- 24T carbide blade enhances cut quality and prolongs blade life
- Dust port allows for 2-1/2" vacuum hook up and minimizes clean up
- Amps: 15 Amps
- No Load Speed: 3,850 rpm
- Blade Diameter: 10"
- Arbor Size: 5/8"
- Dust Port Diameter: 2-1/2"
- Depth of Cut at 90°: 3-1/8"
- Depth of Cut at 45°: 2-1/4"
- Max Rip To Right Of Blade: 16"
- Max Rip To Left Of Blade: 12"
- Max Width of Dado: N/A
- Tool Weight: 45 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 53 lbs
DEWALT is firmly committed to being the best in the business, and this commitment to being number one extends to everything they do, from product design and engineering to manufacturing and service.
Additional Dewalt Links
This Dewalt item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Dewalt DW745
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the Dewalt DW745 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Dewalt products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
How To Make a Sawhorse out of a PalletMuir shows you how to make a sawhorse using a recycled pallet.