20" Variable-Speed Scroll Saw with 1.3 Amps and 1,750 Strokes per Minute
The DeWalt 20" variable-speed scroll saw is extremely durable and efficient. This amazing tool features an exclusive tool-free blade clamps which allow blade changes in seconds. Making these even more versatile is the double parallel-link arm design that dramatically reduces vibration and noise, for extremely accurate cuts.
- Double parallel-link arm design dramatically reduces vibration and noise, for extremely accurate cuts
- Exclusive tool-free blade clamps allow blade changes in seconds
- On-off switch, electronic variable speed, flexible dust blower and blade-tensioning lever are all located on the front upper arm
- Arm design pivots from the back of the saw to the front, shortening the arm movement for smoother, quieter operation
- Arm lifts so blade can be easily threaded through the material for inside cuts
- Unique arm design keeps the blade perpendicular to the work, dramatically reducing over or under cutting
- Oversized, cast-iron table provides excellent material support and bevels 45° left and right
- Amps: 1.3 Amps
- Strokes/Min: 400-1,750 spm
- Stroke Length: 3/4"
- Depth of Cut (inches): 2"
- Tool Weight: 56 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 64.5 lbs
DEWALT is firmly committed to being the best in the business, and this commitment to being number one extends to everything they do, from product design and engineering to manufacturing and service.
Additional Dewalt Links
This Dewalt item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Dewalt DW788
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the DW788 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Dewalt products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
How To Make a Sawhorse out of a PalletMuir shows you how to make a sawhorse using a recycled pallet.
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.