How To Make a Sawhorse out of a PalletMuir shows you how to make a sawhorse using a recycled pallet.
14" Multi-Cutter Saw with 15 Amps and 1,300 RPM
The DeWalt 14" multi-cutter saw is extremely durable and efficient. This amazing tool utilizes a carbide tipped blade which allows the depth of cut to remain constant throughout blade life. Making these even more versatile is the multi-cutter which offers cutting of a wide variety of materials including ferrous and non-ferrous metals.
- Multi-Cutter offers versatility by cutting a wide variety of materials including ferrous and non-ferrous metals
- Utilizing a carbide tipped blade allows the depth of cut to remain constant throughout blade life
- Multi-Cutter cuts 4 times faster than chop saws and 8 times faster than portable band saws in 2" x 2" x 1/4" angle iron
- 14" 70-tooth carbide tipped blade delivers a lower cost-per-cut compared to cutting with abrasive wheels
- Specially designed carbide teeth deliver fast, precise, virtually burr-free cuts reducing the need for preparation grinding, and finished cuts that are cool to the touch
- Largest capacity in its class with even more capacity than a deep-cut portable band saw (5-3/16" round & 4-1/2" x 6-1/2" rectangular) allowing user to cut a wider variety of different size materials for more applications
- Ergonomically designed horizontal handle puts user's wrist in a more comfortable position to help reduce user fatigue and increase productivity
- 15 Amp / 4.0 HP motor provides more overload capacity to increase performance and durability
- Patented Quick-Fence™ tool-free, 45° adjustable fence allows for fast and accurate angle cuts without using a wrench
- Quick-Lock Vise allows for fast clamping on different size materials to increase productivity
- 14" carbide tipped blade
- Vertical Clamp
- Amps: 15.0 Amps
- No Load Speed: 1,300 rpm
- Spindle Lock: Yes
- Quick Lock Vise: Yes
- Wheel Arbor: 1"
- Wheel Diameter: 14"
- Max Capacity (Round): 5-3/16"
- Max Capacity (Rectangular): 6-1/2" x 4-1/2"
- Tool Length: 21"
- Tool Weight: 47.0 lbs
DEWALT is firmly committed to being the best in the business, and this commitment to being number one extends to everything they do, from product design and engineering to manufacturing and service.
Additional Dewalt Links
Our SKU: Dewalt DW872
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Dewalt DW872
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Dewalt DW872 Product Specifications
|Application||Miter Saws, Power Tools|
|Includes Carrying Case||No|
|Keyless Blade Clamp||No|
|Manufacturer Warranty||90 Day Money Back Guarantee|
|Max Capacity (Rectangular)||6-1/2" to 4-1/2"|
|Max Capacity (Round)||5-3/16"|
|Max Cross Cut||5.1875|
|No Load RPM||1300|
|Number of Batteries||0|
|Quick Lock Vise||Yes|
|Variable Speed Trigger||No|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.