14" Multi-Cutter Saw with 15 Amps and 1,300 RPM
The DeWalt 14" multi-cutter saw is extremely durable and efficient. This amazing tool utilizes a carbide tipped blade which allows the depth of cut to remain constant throughout blade life. Making these even more versatile is the multi-cutter which offers cutting of a wide variety of materials including ferrous and non-ferrous metals.
- Multi-Cutter offers versatility by cutting a wide variety of materials including ferrous and non-ferrous metals
- Utilizing a carbide tipped blade allows the depth of cut to remain constant throughout blade life
- Multi-Cutter cuts 4 times faster than chop saws and 8 times faster than portable band saws in 2" x 2" x 1/4" angle iron
- 14" 70-tooth carbide tipped blade delivers a lower cost-per-cut compared to cutting with abrasive wheels
- Specially designed carbide teeth deliver fast, precise, virtually burr-free cuts reducing the need for preparation grinding, and finished cuts that are cool to the touch
- Largest capacity in its class with even more capacity than a deep-cut portable band saw (5-3/16" round & 4-1/2" x 6-1/2" rectangular) allowing user to cut a wider variety of different size materials for more applications
- Ergonomically designed horizontal handle puts user's wrist in a more comfortable position to help reduce user fatigue and increase productivity
- 15 Amp / 4.0 HP motor provides more overload capacity to increase performance and durability
- Patented Quick-Fence™ tool-free, 45° adjustable fence allows for fast and accurate angle cuts without using a wrench
- Quick-Lock Vise allows for fast clamping on different size materials to increase productivity
- 14" carbide tipped blade
- Vertical Clamp
- Amps: 15.0 Amps
- No Load Speed: 1,300 rpm
- Spindle Lock: Yes
- Quick Lock Vise: Yes
- Wheel Arbor: 1"
- Wheel Diameter: 14"
- Max Capacity (Round): 5-3/16"
- Max Capacity (Rectangular): 6-1/2" x 4-1/2"
- Tool Length: 21"
- Tool Weight: 47.0 lbs
DEWALT is firmly committed to being the best in the business, and this commitment to being number one extends to everything they do, from product design and engineering to manufacturing and service.
Additional Dewalt Links
This Dewalt item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Dewalt DW872
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the DW872 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Dewalt products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
How To Make a Sawhorse out of a PalletMuir shows you how to make a sawhorse using a recycled pallet.
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.