1-1/2" Die Grounder with 3 Amps and 350 Maximum Watts Out
The DeWalt 1-1/2" die grounder is extremely durable and efficient. This amazing tool features AC/DC capacity which works off welding machines and generators for increased productivity and versatility. Making these even more versatile is the 3.0 amp, 25,000 RPM motor which provides high power and speed for all 1-1/2" grinding applications.
- 3.0 Amp, 25,000 rpm motor provides high power and speed for all 1-1/2" grinding applications
- AC/DC capacity works off welding machines and generators for increased productivity and versatility
- Convenient paddle switch with lock-on button for easy gripping
- Precision 1/4" collet with 1/8" reducing sleeve securely holds all proper accessories
- 2 wrenches
- 1/4" collet
- 1/8" reducing sleeve
- Amps: 3.0 Amps
- Max Watts Out: 350W
- No Load Speed: 25,000 rpm
- Use Wheels rpm Above: 25,000 rpm
- Spindle Lock: N/A
- Spindle Thread: 1/4" collet & 1/8" sleeve
- Tool Length: 13.0"
- Tool Weight: 3.25 lbs
DEWALT is firmly committed to being the best in the business, and this commitment to being number one extends to everything they do, from product design and engineering to manufacturing and service.
Additional Dewalt Links
This Dewalt item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Dewalt DW887
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the DW887 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Dewalt products with over 400 warehouses across the country.